From: Tod Fitch <Tod@FitchDesign.com>
Subject: Mail server administration information sources?
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:29:46 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
This message is specifically for Bill Cole. . .

Since my server is hosted by Covad and since you have this in your black list
68.164.0.0 - 68.167.255.255     ; Covad techmags spam source 20030429192846

I am sending the question via the SIMS discussion list. I hope that it is not too far off topic.
======

Bill,

You have been a wonderful source of knowledge on the SIMS Discussions mailing list and I have learned a lot about how I should manage my small domain. As SIMS fades from being current technology the SIMS Discussion list has also declined in content and frequency. I too will probably be pulling the plug on my SIMS box in the near future but I don't want to pull the plug on tips and instructions on how to run a good (and safe) mail server.

Do you have any recommendations about web discussion forums or email lists that I can subscribe to that will provide the type of anti-spam information that I have been able to get from the SIMS mailing list?

Thank you and best regards,
Tod Fitch