From: uilleann <uilleann@firetrack.no-ip.org>
Subject: Re: MacTCP or OT?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 03:46:26 +0000
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
> Isn't that really up to you, or more specifically your OS?

Not really, no - it is also up to the application. ShadowIRC and MacHTTP are
MacTCP only, and Fetch is both. I know what my OS runs (OT 2.7.6); I just
wanted to know what SIMS itself is using, in the off-chance that my Mac
zoning out is MacTCP-related. I still don't know, but if SIMS went dead too,
and it's OT, then possibly not.

> Definitely OT.  See http://www.stalker.com/SIMS and follow the links.

Oh right, thanks. D'oh, should have checked there, tho I'm tired :P