From: Timothy Binder <lists@cyberthorn.net>
Subject: Re: blacklist false positives
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 13:38:41 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Mar 14, 2004, at 1:22 PM, Paul (list) Hess wrote:

I suppose I could set up SIMS to receive smtp traffic on a different port
.... Would that require two SIMSes running to continue to support the
default port?

In the past, I did this by using IPNetRouter on the same box to map the ports (2525->25 -- easy to remember). If your SIMS server is behind any sort of firewall or router, you may be able to do this as well. I know that an Airport Base Station will handle this.

I don't think there's anyway to do it internally with SIMS. (CommuniGate Pro is another matter....)

HTH,
Tim
--
Timothy Binder                                Director, President-Elect
Philadelphia Science Fiction Society             <http://www.psfs.org/>