From: chris <cb@mythtech.net>
Subject: Re: cbl.abuseat.org false positive
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:04:03 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>That's what I was thinking. But when I do that, everything works fine for
>about 30 seconds and then all heck breaks loose on the network. Constant
>activity everywhere including on the WAN side. My guess is something is
>triggering an ARP storm but why I don't know and it could be something else.

Does your DSL modem have any smarts, or is it just a plain bridge? Could
it be confusing something?

Does the flood go away when you disconnect one of the LinkSys routers?
How about if you uncouple them?

Are your wireless clients set to use the wireless router as their
gateway, or set to use the hardwired as the gateway?

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>