From: info@styleexpo.com <info@styleexpo.com>
Subject: [OT] backing up mail clients
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 19:40:28 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hello everyone, I run a small network of OS9 Macs, that use Oulook
Express and/or Entourage as mail clients.  I'm trying to back up my
network on a daily basis, but find that backing up the mail clients is a
problem, because the message files get to be very large and the entire
file needs to be backed up each time, even if just one new email is
received.  Are there any mail clients for the Mac OS that store messages
as individual files?  If not, any suggestions on backing up mail clients
in general?  Thanks, Anibal Escobar