From: Global Homes Webmaster <webmaster@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: Odd Form of Relay
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:18:03 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 6/22/04 at 07:20, Paul Galati wrote:

> I am not an ISP and only really maintain about 60 accounts.  I have
> multiple log files open all day and check on the filtered log looking
> for system(pop).  If there is a legitimate mistake, I can inform that
> user of it.  Spammers are playing an ugly game,  and I am just trying
> to live with them.

Just one more time for form's sake and then I'll stop beating my head
against the wall: For reasons already given earlier in this thread, it
really is better to _not_ route UNKNOWN to NULL and to just let SIMS bounce
messages to unknown addresses and tempban address harvesters as
appropriate.

                      <http://www.globalhomes.com/>