From: <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: Re: HOWTO add a Bayesian filter to SIMS
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 02:37:55 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Skip the previous post.  New problem now.

I discovered right after sending this message that I could just do this in pieces, without the initial sudo -s, and adding sudo for the chown, chgrp, and chmod commands as necessary.

Now I'm up to the part where you create the startup item, and for some reason I can't get into /Library/StartupItems/. I've tried a number of variations... I can get into /Library/, but can't get any deeper.

Now I really *am* stuck.

TIA.