From: <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: Re: Problems with accounts on SIMS 1.8b8 server
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:55:28 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hey Al,

Sorry I didn't respond.  I read it late at night, in a hurry, and noticed that you had posted at 10am. So I had hoped that you had already figured it out.

My hunch was that the hard drive was full. Shoulda said so. Sorry I didn't take the time.

A lot of the SIMS listers have moved on to OSX compatible mail servers, so this list is getting fairly quiet.  Probably why you didn't hear from anyone else yet. And hey, it's a Friday.