From: Robert Dorning <softdawn@swiftdsl.com.au>
Subject: Fwd: Setting Up SIMS To Run Beside A Web Server
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:16:22 +1000
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Wunderbar!

Thanks to Bill and Jeff. I have just set up port forwarding and SIMS has now received its first external e-mail.

I had set up port forwarding for the web server some time ago and then forgot I needed to do it for the mail server.

Thanks to all for your assistance and patience. I enjoy this mailing list very much. It is very informative.

Robert