De: Mike Hebel <nimitz@nimitzbrood.com>
Sujet: Re: Attack
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:11:40 -0500 (CDT)
A: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

> You are correct.  I have a fairly new Linksys and it doesn't have a
> firewall.  I would suggest using the firewall in OSX.  Quick, cheap,
> and already built-in!

Which model do you have?

I know they have models that have a standard firewall in them.  Things
like this one:  http://tinyurl.com/2alju
I've also seen one of the older ones with the firewall upgrade installed.
Heck, they even told me that there is a firewall upgrade for my WAP11.
I suggest you call them.

Mike Hebel
----
"I think we used too much!" - Chris Knight

S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste