From: Mike Hebel <nimitz@nimitzbrood.com>
Subject: Re: Attack
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 17:07:23 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

On Saturday, July 24, 2004, at 02:52 PM, Lewis Butler wrote:

On 23 Jul 2004, at 08:44, Mike Hebel wrote:
1) Building a firewall machine from scratch.  Smoothwall and OpenBSD are
fairly easy to configure for firewall duty.  I use OpenBSD myself.

Is there an advantage to OpenBSD over BSD in this application?

Yes.  OpenBSD is designed from the ground up for security.  Especially good for firewalls.  ^_^

Mike Hebel
----
"I think we used too much!" - Chris Knight