From: Bob Bergey <rb@dprint.com>
Subject: Queue Questions
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:20:55 -0400
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I have a couple of questions regarding viewing the SIMS Queue when using a Web browser:

1) Color coding -- what is the significance of the red, green, and black recipient listings in the right column when viewing the SIMS Queue?

2) What happens that creates NULL@NULL listings (in the FROM) field -- are they from email submissions with an empty FROM field?

3) Occasionally my SMTP will stop working altogether as though it's plugged up; when I go to the SIMS Queue, I see old messages there that should have been deleted days earlier according to the settings, but they're still there. When I delete them manually, the SMTP will suddenly start working again (I don't have to restart SIMS). What kind of messages cause the SMTP to become blocked (they're always spam messages, but what is in them to cause SIMS to choke?)?

I'm running SIMS 1.8b9d14 on Mac OS 9.2.2.

Thanks for your help!

Bob