From: Paul List Hess <hess2@yacht.com>
Subject: Wake from sleep (doh!)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:46:04 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I was Timbuktu'd into an OS/X server running SIMS, and instead of selecting Restart from the Apple menu the mouse jumped and selected Sleep.  Now the computer is asleep and I cannot access it.

Two things:  1) is there any way you can think of to wake this machine up (I have access to the router so poking various ports would not be a problems).   2) in the even of any strange power outages I had the server set to "start the computer Every Day at xxx AM" in the Energy saver options.  Will this apply to sleep mode?  I don't recall the time I had set but it wouldn't be too bad if it starts up again overnight for me.  I'll just have to wake up myself and run SIMS.