From: Paul List Hess <hess2@yacht.com>
Subject: Re: Wake from sleep (doh!)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:59:41 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all.  To answer my own question #2, I just did some tests and yes it will wake from sleep under that setting.  So sometime tomorrow morning (1AM or 3AM I forget which) I'll have control of my server back, in theory.

I'd still be curious of any answers to question #1.  For instance what if in a fit of total incompetance I wake up bleary eyed at 3:15AM to reestablish control but instead put the computer back to sleep.  :)