From: Lewis Butler <lbutler@covisp.net>
Subject: Re: Wake from sleep (doh!)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:52:56 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 31 Jul 2004, at 20:46, Paul List Hess wrote:
I was Timbuktu'd into an OS/X server running SIMS, and instead of selecting Restart from the Apple menu the mouse jumped and selected Sleep.  Now the computer is asleep and I cannot access it.

Apple Remote Desktop will wake a computer from sleep, but that's about it I think.

--
How you have felt, o men of Athens, at hearing the speeches of my accusers, I cannot tell; but I know that their persuasive words almost made me forget who I was, such was the effect of the,; and yet they have hardly spoken a word of truth.