Mailing List Message #14700
From: <>
Subject: Routing help
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:01:56 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <>
I suspect that as soon as I send this I'll figure out the problem, but...

I'm setting up some new accounts.  In the router I have

and I've created accounts with the name AmericusUser.

Everything looks pretty much like all the existing routings of similar type.

However, when I send to (on the local machine or from an outside source) it bounces back with 550 User Unknown.

I haven't been able to see where anything is wrong.

Bill Christensen

Green Building Professionals Directory:
Sustainable Building Calendar:
Green Real Estate: