From: Carl Keil <carl@snarlnet.com>
Subject: problem getting SIMS to relay for my apache server
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:45:26 -0700
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Folks,

I just switched ISP's and now a form I had working before isn't working
anymore.  It was a simple form that when you submitted it, it sent me an
email.  The mail is winding up back in my root account in pine on my Linux
box.  It doesn't seem to go anywhere else.  The error message in the email
says....

The original message was received at Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:00:23 -0700
from apache@localhost

carl@snarlnet.com
    (reason: 504 <apache@linuxhost>: Sender address rejected: need
fully-qualified address)

I have a user "apache" on my sims box.  I have
apache@linuxhost=carl@mail.girlwhocouldfly.com in the router
I have the IP address of my linux box set as a host that SIMS relays for.

What amd I doing wrong?  Any clues as to how I fully qualify that address?

Thanks,

ck