From: Bob Smith <lists@accurateimage.org>
Subject: SIMS and IPNetRouter
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:26:42 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
My small network that hosts a handful of low traffic domains on antique Macs has performed almost flawlessly for several years now... so its time to mess it up.  I've moved to a new physical location and have shuffled hardware in the process.  I have some newer hardware (older G4s) to replace the 7200s that have been running things for a while. I've always run SIMS (1.8b8 is what's currently installed) behind IPNETRouter (v1.6.8) on a separate machine.  I seem to recall way back when I set all this up originally on an earlier version of IPNetRouter that there was an issue running SIMS (or maybe it was EIMS) on the same box.  I can't find anything on that now. I'd like to run SIMS, QuickDNS and IPNetRouter on the same box if possible.  Are any of you doing that?  Comments?

Thanks

Bob Smith
Accurate Image
Waco, TX