From: Alan Munn <amunn@msu.edu>
Subject: Mirroring to distribution lists
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:16:38 -0700
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi, this is a simple question but I can't seem to find it in the SIMS documentation.

I have an account set up to mirror to two other accounts.  Can I set the main account to discard mail and still have the mirroring happen? At the moment, the main account is filling space since its delivery option is set to save mail in a mailbox.

Thanks

Alan

--
Alan Munn                                                   amunn@msu.edu