Mailing List Message #14725
From: Lewis Butler <>
Subject: Re: migrating *some* mailboxes to another server
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:25:09 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <>
On 18 Aug 2004, at 08:15, Chris Jensen wrote:
a client is moving their mail to another server, and they have about a dozen addresses that will be going into a Postfix/Courier-IMAP/MySQL setup.  is there a way to migrate the mail that's in their POP3 mailboxes to the new addresses?

Not really anything you can do. Courier-IMAP uses a maildir format.  What they need to do is download all their mail off your server and then use IMAP to copy the mail to their new IMAP server.

"Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side?  And hain't that a big enough majority in any town?"  - Huckleberry Finn