De: Lewis Butler <lbutler@covisp.net>
Sujet: Re: migrating *some* mailboxes to another server
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:25:09 -0600
A: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 18 Aug 2004, at 08:15, Chris Jensen wrote:
a client is moving their mail to another server, and they have about a dozen addresses that will be going into a Postfix/Courier-IMAP/MySQL setup.  is there a way to migrate the mail that's in their POP3 mailboxes to the new addresses?

Not really anything you can do. Courier-IMAP uses a maildir format.  What they need to do is download all their mail off your server and then use IMAP to copy the mail to their new IMAP server.

--
"Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side?  And hain't that a big enough majority in any town?"  - Huckleberry Finn