From: David Muszynski <david@technospider.com>
Subject: Re: Why is this blacklisted?
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:31:26 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Nevermind, I just saw it about 2 seconds after I sent it. Der!

David

On Sep 21, 2004, at 8:06 AM, Bill Cole wrote:

I am not aware of anything that would cause that particular message other than that SIMS sees the address in its own local internal blacklist, so I guess you have to ask yourself why you blacklisted ZoneEdit.

:)

I'd recommend going over your local blacklist very carefully, making sure you have no typos at all. I don't recall how SIMS reacts to bad blacklist syntax, but it might be seeing a line that is formatted just slightly wrong and interpreting it to cover more space than you intend.