From: Alan Sopczak <alan@mymacdealer.com>
Subject: Re: 10 meg limit - how did it get to be 83!?
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:19:44 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I also have seen this issue but everytime it has happened it has been because of a virus (PC virus) in the mail message and when the end user tries to download the mail it messes up, stops and then the size of the mailbox increases and increases.

I usually notice the behaviour and just change the name of the user, create a new user with the old name and then send the user the entire older mail file and they such the meat out of the file with a text viewer/editor.

Does not solve the issue but is not often enough to spend the time trying to solve. Creating/renaming is so fast who cares.

Sorry I could not give more help than that.