From: Lane Roathe <lane@roathe.com>
Subject: Help with AOL
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:36:32 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

A while back (not sure exactly when, but been a couple months probably)
we started to have problems sending emails to AOL users, but it was rare
and aol users were not a priority.

Lately however all email to AOL is being rejected with this message:

>Failed to deliver your message to xxx@aol.com:
>SMTP: The host does not maintain the SMTP mail service
>Cannot speak with 'mailin-02.mx.aol.com' for 5 hours.
>
>Final-Recipient: rfc822; xxxaol.com
>Action: failed

I'm hoping one of you will be able to shed light on why this is occuring
and how to solve it :)

Thanks!

Lane Roathe
President          Ideas From the Deep        <http://www.ifd.com>