From: Lewis Butler <lbutler@covisp.net>
Subject: Re: Help with AOL
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:41:49 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 28 Sep 2004, at 05:39, Bill Cole wrote:
As  a first step, I'd suggest getting that reverse DNS fixed (talk to your ISP) and after that you probably want to walk through whatever steps AOL is currently recommending at http://postmaster.aol.com.

When you get your reverse DNS fixed, also add the appropriate SPF records to your DNS, that will almost completely eliminate any AOL problems.

http://spf.pobox.com/wizard.html

will walk you through exactly what you need.

--
<Athene> we all have our moments when we lose it
<Slyspy> the key is though, to conceal the evidence before the police arrive