Mailing List Message #14765
From: Lewis Butler <>
Subject: Re: Help with AOL
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:41:49 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <>
On 28 Sep 2004, at 05:39, Bill Cole wrote:
As  a first step, I'd suggest getting that reverse DNS fixed (talk to your ISP) and after that you probably want to walk through whatever steps AOL is currently recommending at

When you get your reverse DNS fixed, also add the appropriate SPF records to your DNS, that will almost completely eliminate any AOL problems.

will walk you through exactly what you need.

<Athene> we all have our moments when we lose it
<Slyspy> the key is though, to conceal the evidence before the police arrive