From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: Re: (OT) Interpreting CIDR network info
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:24:45 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
You guys who do this stuff in your head scare me! Makes my brain hurt (he
said with a white hankey tied across the top of his head and what appear
to be a pair of Wellys on his feet)!

After basically learning it with the help of Joe's whatmask, I created a nice (to me anyway) table that more or less covers all the possibilities. If you understand the concept, you can look up the answer from the table, given a range that you are interested in. I can send a pdf of it to anyone interested, just e-mail me off-list.

Stefan Jeglinski