From: Charles Mangin <option8@option8.com>
Subject: web2mail?
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 10:49:49 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
does anyone on this list have any strong feelings regarding mail2web.com?

i've been working off and on trying to get a working webmail implementation on my servers - it seems like everything i've tried either doesn't work with my setup (one machine a red hat web server and another a mac mail server) or only works with IMAP, etc.

almost all of my users have asked about getting their mail from on the road, or from another computer, or on their PDA or whatever, so i'd love to tell them to use mail2web and leave me alone. however, i wonder just how secure it is, whether it works as advertised, etc.

any opinions?

             charles mangin | Alpha Geek and Chief Mental Hygienist
        option8@option8.com | What's that watermelon doing there?
     http://niftee-tron.com | http://mentalhygiene.com