From: Michael Croft <michael@whiterose.org>
Subject: Re: web2mail?
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 11:30:56 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Sorry to follow up on my own post, but I did want to clarify that I was
discussing mail2web.com, not web2mail.com, which seems to do many of the
same things but with which I have no experience.

--
Michael Croft       http://www.whiterose.org/michael
SAM: It's 106 miles to the Crack of Doom. We've got a magic ring,