From: <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: verify return paths
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 03:33:28 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi remaining SIMS users,

I'm curious... where in the order of things does "verify return paths" get executed?

I'm apparently getting some problems with it in combination with ASSP.  When ASSP gets a bogus return path, SIMS sees it as coming from the ASSP address (ASSP's IP is in the client hosts list)

I'm considering turning it off for a bit and seeing if that helps ASSP keep from clogging up when bogus return paths come through, which I think is currently the case.  If it comes into play before the RBLs, I figure that the RBLs will still catch the majority of the junk...

--
Bill Christensen
<http://greenbuilder.com/contact/>