From: David C King <dck@the-wire.com>
Subject: Re: SIMS and RBLs
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:54:00 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Mike

It's a bit tricky to find SIMS 1.8b9d14 ... you can't see it at their site the last time I looked. However if you FTP to stalker.com, you'll find it there. Do not use any earlier version.

You can use a very long list (don't know the max length) of RBLs. I use quite a lot more than Neil has listed, to cut off all the oddballs who will (yes they will) try and hammer your server! Keep your logging level high - at least initially - to see what goes on at the server level.

Neil

Interesting ... I didn't know that you could add a 'rejected' comment to the RBLs. Thanks for that.

Cheers

David

--
I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar.