From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: Re: Tagged Addresses, was: Re: SIMS and RBLs
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:13:12 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I'm also now using subdomain-based tagging in a slightly different way, because it is more likely to be portable to Postfix when I get around to migrating.

Now you have my attention! I've been contemplating switching from SIMS to Postfix as well, but I have not seen any good way to do the tagged addressing (which I have used extensively after you first described it long ago).

Can you describe the "slightly different way" you are referring to?

Is Postfix really that hostile to the kind of router operations we're used to using with ease in SIMS?

Stefan Jeglinski