Mailing List Message #14813
From: Alexandre Lollini <>
Subject: Re: SIMS and RBLs
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:47:15 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <>
on 11/22/04 2:50 PM, Bill Cole <> wrote:

>>    1095 catch
>>     102 catch
>>       1 catch
>>  261 catch
> SIMS offers no support for the RHSBL model, so if is
> blocking any mail for you, it is a result of something being very
> broken.

That blocked email was containing rhsbl in its from: field

In fact thank you for making me see that I have a useless line in my conf.

Now I try with only one line :

For one or two weeks to compare behaviors.

Weekends are very hot on the email scene
Sat and sundays I ges 3x more lines in the logs than the rest of the week.

I see that a lot of rbl slow down the whole thing a lot
I think a reasonable maximum may be 4
With a balance with 3

I go on testing

Alexandre Lollini --------------
ESPACE Lollini -------------------
fax: +33 4 93 53 37 90 -------- phone: +33 4 93 81 08 69
Official Philatelic Editor of the European Space Agency.
      Space stamps and mail for collectors.