From: Alexandre Lollini <alex2@espacelollini.com>
Subject: Re: SIMS and RBLs
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:47:15 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
on 11/22/04 2:50 PM, Bill Cole <listbill@scconsult.com> wrote:

>> dnsbl.sorbs.net    1095 catch
>> relays.ordb.org     102 catch
>> rhsbl.sorbs.net       1 catch
>> combined.njabl.org  261 catch
>
> SIMS offers no support for the RHSBL model, so if rhsbl.sorbs.net is
> blocking any mail for you, it is a result of something being very
> broken.

That blocked email was containing rhsbl in its from: field
Funny!

In fact thank you for making me see that I have a useless line in my conf.

Now I try with only one line :

sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

For one or two weeks to compare behaviors.

Weekends are very hot on the email scene
Sat and sundays I ges 3x more lines in the logs than the rest of the week.

I see that a lot of rbl slow down the whole thing a lot
I think a reasonable maximum may be 4
With a balance with 3

I go on testing sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

--