From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: Re: Tagged Addresses, was: Re: SIMS and RBLs
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:29:55 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Is Postfix really that hostile to the kind of router operations we're used to using with ease in SIMS?

I'm actually not sure. I am fairly sure that there is tagged address support in Postfix, but I don't know how flexible it is. Part of my delay in migrating is because I have a LOT of work to do in figuring out how to map my SIMS config over to the Postfix equivalents.

Exact ditto. I have every intention of posting back my own migration story, but at the rate I'm going, this list will be defunct :-)

Stefan Jeglinski