From: Matthew Fosberg <mattman@gci.net>
Subject: Re: Authentication Attempts
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:47:49 -0900
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I would second the notion of a Smoothwall set up. I have been running one for the past few months and compared to the Linksys and MacSense routers I've used in the past, it's a very nice solution, all for about $20 for my new ethernet card for the old PC I used. I have been able to substantially cut down on the work my SIMS setup has had to deal with.

Matt Fosberg