From: Warren Michelsen <Warren@MDCCLXXVI.com>
Subject: Re: Wandering off-topic: Speedstream 5861 (was Re: Authentication Attempts)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 06:36:44 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 3:57 AM -0500 12/1/04, Timothy Binder issued a series of ones and zeros which decoded as:

>You can run IPNR on the same Mac as SIMS, too. I did this successfully for a while, along with Macjordomo and MacDNS, and maybe some other stuff. (Yes, I'm dating myself.)

I'd like a router/firewall that will protect others servers as well. Since SIMS is on an iMac... Besides, while I might trust IPNR on X to stand between the net and my servers, I wouldn't put an OS 9 box in that position.

No, I prefer a dedicated, no-moving-parts solution.