From: Chuck Martin <clmartin@theOmbudsman.com>
Subject: Re: SIMS replacements (was: two other topics!)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:52:24 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I recently migrated to OSX Server, and have been reasonably happy, but have found lots of adjustment is needed. One thing I just tripped over is that it has an 8mb maximum email message size. Since I often have to email large source-code and documentation files, 50mb and more, this is a problem for me. It might not be for you.