From: Lewis Butler <lbutler@covisp.net>
Subject: Re: SIMS replacements (was: two other topics!)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:20:51 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 01 Dec 2004, at 16:52, Chuck Martin wrote:
I recently migrated to OSX Server, and have been reasonably happy, but have found lots of adjustment is needed. One thing I just tripped over is that it has an 8mb maximum email message size. Since I often have to email large source-code and documentation files, 50mb and more, this is a problem for me. It might not be for you.

This is a setable option.  IIRC, OSXS uses postfix, right?

message_size_limit = n

where n is the number of BYTES.  Mine is set to 102,400,000 or about 97.5MB.

if OSXS uses something else, I'm sure there is an option.

Be aware that postfix, at least, also has mailbox_size_limit

--
"There's a light that shines on everything & everyone.  And it shines so bright - brighter even than the sun". That's what Minnie thinks as she walks to meet her brother, who is nearly two years older, on a Saturday night. He's DJ-ing at some do on the edge of town on the night that Minnie Timperley died.