From: chris <cb@mythtech.net>
Subject: Re: WRT54G
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:27:31 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>I need more than that. I run twp web servers, so simply forwarding port 80
>to somewhere is not going to cut it. I need multiple, public IPs to show.

Actually, some of the routers I've seen can not only port forward, but
can do it based on referring URL as well. So you would actually be able
to run two different servers behind the same IP. (I'm really not sure
which ones do this, or how well they work, and it may be just as easy and
reliable to get a known hack to provide for multiple IPs).

I'm really just throwing that out there as an FYI, so when you do your
searching for what model you want to go with, you know there are other
ways of doing it (it is up to you to decide what is the best way for your
needs)

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>