From: Ron Johnson <Ganahee@DakotaRainbow.com>
Subject: Testing
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:15:22 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Just testing to see that I'm receiving SIMS mail again.  Something went funky with my ISP's DNS servers the other day, I think, and all mail from this list was bouncing.  Also, things might've been funky with my server machine, as well.  Things seem to be living in harmony again, so, here goes....

Regards, and Happy New Year to all!

Ron

--
Ron Johnson | AKA Ganahee

"For millions of years, mankind lived, just like the animals.  Then, something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination -- we learned to talk."

From the MiniDisc "The Division Bell" the track "Keep Talking"