From: Charles Mangin <option8@option8.com>
Subject: send to blacklisted address?
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:45:03 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
i *think* i've set up my router to accept the required abuse and postmaster emails from blacklisted domains with lines like such (based on advice previously gleaned from this list):

<abuse%*@blacklisted> = abuse
<postmaster%*@blacklisted> = postmaster

first off, would this work? say someone in a blackllisted domain needs to email me, he sends to abuse/postmaster and it gets through...

secondly, i'd like to be able to send *to* blacklisted domains from my postmaster account, but only from that account. how would that work? any suggestions?

             charles mangin | Alpha Geek and Chief Mental Hygienist
        option8@option8.com | What's that watermelon doing there?
     http://niftee-tron.com | http://mentalhygiene.com