De: Warren Michelsen <Warren@MDCCLXXVI.com>
Sujet: Re: Error 450 rejections
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:34:50 -0700
A: Alan Munn <amunn@msu.edu>, SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 2:26 PM -0500 2/11/05, Alan Munn issued a series of ones and zeros which decoded as:
>At 9:03 AM -0700 2/11/05, Warren Michelsen wrote:

>Yes, the account exists.  It is set to discard mail and mirrored to my account.

That's interesting since I had tried to mail to it before responding to you and I got a No Such User error. Doubtless the complaining client's server gets the same.

S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste