From: Alan Munn <amunn@msu.edu>
Subject: Re: Error 450 rejections
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:53:06 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 7:34 PM -0700 2/11/05, Warren Michelsen wrote:
At 2:26 PM -0500 2/11/05, Alan Munn issued a series of ones and zeros which decoded as:
At 9:03 AM -0700 2/11/05, Warren Michelsen wrote:

Yes, the account exists.  It is set to discard mail and mirrored to my account.

That's interesting since I had tried to mail to it before responding to you and I got a No Such User error. Doubtless the complaining client's server gets the same.

Sorry, that's a bit of confusion that I created when I sent my original message.  I substituted the real address with a fake one in my original message.

The real address is colloq-request (as showed up in the log transcript that I posted.  This account does exist and is mirrored to my account.

Thanks for your continuing help!

Alan

--
Alan Munn                                                   amunn@msu.edu