From: Ron Johnson <Ganahee@DakotaRainbow.com>
Subject: Re: Error Message: Can anyone help?
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:46:09 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Mar 9, 2005, at 6:21 AM, Ron Johnson wrote:

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.DakotaRainbow.com', Server: 'mail.DakotaRainbow.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Has he always had SSL turned on?

That detail I was never aware of - whether or not he had/has SSL turned on.  Didn't know that  Outlook Express, under Windows 98 SE even had an option for that.  I guess, if he's got it turned off, I could suggest he turn it back on and see what the results are. Thanks for the suggestion!

Ron

David

--
Ron Johnson | AKA Ganahee

"For millions of years, mankind lived, just like the animals.  Then, something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination -- we learned to talk."

From the MiniDisc "The Division Bell" the track "Keep Talking"