From: <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: Re: 10.3.8 with SIMS and ASSP
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:46:02 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
A little update on this:  I was able to get SIMS and ASSP on 10.3.8 talking by switching which one's IP was on the Built In Ethernet and which was on the copy.  Looks like SIMS wants to be "first".  I also changed my DNS to put them both on the same IP.

I'm still having trouble with user accounts getting "hung" on large file uploads and downloads - especially with those on dialup.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.