From: chris <cb@mythtech.net>
Subject: Re: semi unknown account
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:25:00 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
><cgi-foo> = foo
><cgi-bar> = bar
><cgi-*> = cgislopbucket
>

>Where foo, bar, and cgislopbucket are all real account names.

Duh! I can't believe I didn't think of simply intercepting the real
accounts before the catch all account. I already do that with unified
domain accounts. It must have just been one of those days today!

It isn't quite as nice a solution as I would like, as it does mean double
entry of the real accounts... but it is a solution I can live with.

>No, it is always the other way around, and really has to be for the
>router to work.

That's what I thought, but I figured I'd ask the experts just to be sure.

Thanks!

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>