From: Heath <simslist@eeeff.net>
Subject: Had to disable Verify Return Paths
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:59:26 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
odd one...

everything been working fine till about mid-day today when my server stopped sending mail. Basically it appeared to be waiting for something???

Using Communigator I noted that the SMTP monitor said:  contacting Black List and various entries verifying return paths.

I interrupted the services and temporarily turned off USE BLACKLISTS, to no avail...turned them back on. However turning off Verify Return Paths seems to let the mail through, not sure why.

Can anyone think of a reason why this would suddenly happen and how I go about rectifying it?

TIA