From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] Alternate MTAs [was Blacklist Setting]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:14:27 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Been using Postfix for years here. It provides some pretty in-depth spam control, with chances to reject/accept, etc. at many stages along the way. Also, there are a number of reasons you would not actually want to reject the message until the whole thing is received (see the postfix mailing list archivers for this).

I'm now on my 3rd year of not moving to postfix as I promised I would.

Is there a way to implement SIMS router functionality on postfix, in part or in full? (same question as 3 years ago, hoping things have changed).

Stefan Jeglinski