Mailing List Message #14967
From: Stefan Jeglinski <>
Subject: Re: [OT] Alternate MTAs [was Blacklist Setting]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:17:13 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <>
While we still run SIMS for (with a huge load of mail....blocking about 1 message every 2 seconds) I have recently setup a postfix system for my new game company ( and also have setup postfix to filter outgoing mail sent from

Which part of the router are you asking about?

What do you mean which part? I guess I'm looking for as much SIMS functionality as I can get. Among other things, I especially like the ability to do things like

<account.*> = account

So that users can create throwaway addresses.

Stefan Jeglinski