De: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Sujet: Re: [OT] Alternate MTAs [was Blacklist Setting]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:17:13 -0400
A: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
While we still run SIMS for watervalley.net (with a huge load of mail....blocking about 1 message every 2 seconds) I have recently setup a postfix system for my new game company (mutantegg.com) and also have setup postfix to filter outgoing mail sent from watervalley.net.

Which part of the router are you asking about?

What do you mean which part? I guess I'm looking for as much SIMS functionality as I can get. Among other things, I especially like the ability to do things like

<account.*> = account

So that users can create throwaway addresses.

Stefan Jeglinski

S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste