De: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Sujet: Re: [OT] Alternate MTAs [was Blacklist Setting]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:11:35 -0400
A: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
cyrus does POP3 and IMAP. it also is very flexible as it does not require adding a unix style account for each email address.

postfix delivers the mail to cyrus and cyrus stores it for the user to get using their mail client.

Thanks. And, I have gathered, cyrus has a web interface. To my memory, postfix does not. Has anyone used the webmin interface to postfix? it is worthwhile?

Stefan Jeglinski
S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste